Looking for Growth? Try Cloud Computing!
The explosive adoption of cloud computing has led to impressive growth for businesses across the spectrum. From reduced costs to improved process efficiency, switching to the cloud may be the surest path to success for your company in the years ahead.
Here are three of the most recently identified advantages of cloud computing.
1. Improved product turn-around time.
How long does it take your company to get new products or services from the drawing board to the market? The cloud allows for markedly improved collaboration, which may account for its contribution to improved production turn-around times. With anytime/anywhere access to project plans and critical documents, your team can respond quickly to changes, brainstorm new ideas, and correct issues on the fly.
2. Improved business processes.
Your company’s success is a reflection of your business processes. Organizations who still rely on paper-based processes can’t hope to compete in today’s fast-paced digital economy. Digital office services like cloud technology provide greater flexibility and powerful communications tools that can level the playing field for your small-to-midsized business. Here are a few key advantages:
- Utilize your multifunction copiers to upload files to digital platforms and cloud storage solutions.
- Access and print files directly from your office multifunction system.
- Reduce document retrieval time with tags, keywords, and notes that make it faster and easier to locate content.
- Securely access your files from any location.
3. Reduced IT-related costs.
Office services that don’t save your company money aren’t doing their job. Cloud computing provides off-site access to robust IT centers, reducing your need for expensive hardware. Some companies even opt to eliminate on-site data centers in favor of cloud computing managed by their office services provider.
*Other Model Available
RICOH MPC3503/MPC5503 RICOH MPC3504/MPC5504
Contact Us: 03-3341 6296 | 018-788 6296 | 018-228 6296