Time for an Office Equipment Check-Up?
Are there tell-tale signs that something is a little off with your copiers and laser printers? Maybe monthly expenditures are higher than you’d like them to be, or downtimes are bringing your workflows to a standstill. A check-up can provide the answers.
Make Time for a Valuable Assessment
Even if everything appears to be fine with your copiers, laser printers, and print infrastructure, a check-up never hurts. In fact, routine check-ups should be a part of your ongoing plan to keep your business processes robust, up-to-date, and free of wasteful habits that inhibit productivity.
Fortunately, a check-up is as easy as calling your office equipment provider. BASE Technologies can assess your systems and workflows to find out how things stand, beginning with a Managed Print Assessment.
1. Print volumes — Are your volumes out of control? Has printing without thinking become the norm? Rules Based Printing can help you set restrictions to reduce unnecessary printing.
2. Print quality — Are you getting the most from your copiers? An office equipment check-up can show you whether routine adjustments can solve the problem or if an upgrade is in order.
3. Service agreements — Are you paying too much and receiving too little in return? A Managed Print Services partnership includes expert maintenance and repairs for your print fleet.
4. Supplies — Does your staff make ad hoc purchases of supplies like toner cartridges and drums? Managed Print takes the guesswork and uncontrolled spending habits and turns them into a streamlined system where you get what you need when you need it.
5. Print-related workflows — Bottlenecks and downtimes can impede productivity across your organization. Managed Print technicians can install new office equipment and repair damaged devices quickly and with minimal disruption to your daily processes.
*Other Model Available
RICOH MPC3503/MPC5503 RICOH MPC3504/MPC5504
Contact Us: 03-3341 6296 | 018-788 6296 | 018-228 6296