A Simple Way to Print on Both Sides of the Paper on PC
1) Figure out if your printer supports double-sided printing. If you’re using Word, go to the File tab and choose Print. Print One Sided > Manually Print on Both Sides or Print on Both Sides are the options from there. If you see Print on Both Sides, your printer automatically supports duplex printing.
-Do you not have Word? You can also consult the user manual for your printer. If you have multiple printers connected to your computer, one may offer duplex printing while another allows you to reinsert pages for double-sided printing.
2) Make sure your computer is connected to your printer. The name of the presently selected printer can be seen beneath the “Printer” header near the top of the window.
-If necessary, connect the printer’s wire to a USB port on your computer first.
-To change the currently chosen printer, click its name and then choose the desired printer from the drop-down menu.
3) Go to Control Panel. In Windows 10 or 11, enter the Start menu by hitting the Win key and typing “Control Panel.” To open Control Panel, select the app from the list.
4) Click Devices and Printers. If the list is arranged by category rather than icon, then select View Devices and Printers instead.
5) Right-click a printer. If your printer does not appear in the list, it is not properly connected. When you right-click, a menu will appear next to your cursor.
6) Click Printing Preferences. It’s usually in the first grouping of options in the menu.
You can also get to this preferences window by going to Settings > Devices > Printers & Scanners > Your Printer > Manage > Printing Preferences.
7) Click the drop-down next to “Print on Both Sides” and choose an automatic setting. The terminology may differ depending on the brand of your printer, but you’ll notice automatic settings as well as an option for manual double-sided printing.
-You may need to click Advanced and go to Printer Features to find the double-sided printing option.
-Click Apply when you’re finished to save your changes as default.
8) Open the Print dialog in the software you’re using (Word, Acrobat). You can also press Ctrl + P to open the print dialog window.
-Select the option to print double-sided. You may need to click Properties first.
9) Click Print. The button is typically at the bottom of the window, though you’ll find it at the top of the window in Microsoft Word. Clicking Print will prompt your printer to begin printing your document.
*Other Model Available
RICOH MPC3503/ MPC5503 | RICOH MPC3504/ MPC5504
CONTACT US: 03-3341 6296 | 018-788 6296 | 018-228 6296