How to Print on Both Sides of the Paper (On Mac)
1. Click File in the software that you want to print. This menu item is on the top-left side of the menu bar that’s at the top of the screen.
2. Click Print. It’s an option in the File drop-down menu. Doing so will open the Print window.
- Alternatively, press Cmd + P.
3. Make sure your Mac is connected to your printer. This can be an AirPrint printer you’ve connected wirelessly or a direct USB connection. You can see the name of the currently selected printer beneath the “Printer” heading near the top of the window.
- To change the currently selected printer, click its name and then select the printer you want from the drop-down menu.
4. Check the box next to “Two-Sided” to print on both sides of the page. Since every app and the printer dialog is different, you might see something different. In that case, you may need to click Copies & Pages > Layout if you don’t see the option for two-sided printing.
- If you’re using Word, clicking the box next to “Two-Sided” will prompt a drop-down menu. In most cases, you’ll select Long-Edge Binding from the drop-down menu.
- If you don’t see a double-sided printing option, then your printer does not support automatic duplex printing, so you’ll need to do it manually.
5. Click Print. It’s at the bottom of the window. Your document will begin printing in double-sided format.
*Other Model Available
RICOH MPC3503/ MPC5503 | RICOH MPC3504/ MPC5504
CONTACT US: 03-3341 6296 | 018-788 6296 | 018-228 6296